- All rates quoted are daily rates for ground floor and accessible yard deliveries.
- Set-up and take-down is an additional 20% each way.
- Long term rates available.
- For sanitary reasons, all equipment except linens and dishes must be returned clean and in the same containers.
- Minimum order for local delivery is $45.00.
- Local delivery and pick up fee is $45.00.
- Discounts (up to 20%) availabe for customer pick up and return upon customer request.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Terms to reserve your equipment: (Please choose one of the following)
- Covid Retainer: To reserve your event equipment we ask for a 25% non refundable retainer at the time of reservation. The next non refunable retainer would be 25% of the total balance and due 60 days before the event. The remaining balance and final numbers due one week prior to event.
To reserve your event equipment we ask for a 50% non refundable retainer at the time of reservation with the remaining balance and final numbers due one week prior to event.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations: As the retainer is non refundable, refunds are at the descretion of Miller's Party Rental Center. If an event is cancelled or postpone due to Covid we would be happy to reschedule to a later date at no additional charge.
- Damage Waiver
An optional damage waiver is available. For 6.5% of the rental charges, the customer can waive
the risk of accidental damage to rented items (except installed tents, see below). The Damage
Waiver does not cover the cost of missing items or negligent use of the equipment. To make
sure you receive credit for broken or damaged items (if Damage Waiver is elected) please
return the broken items. For example, if a glass is broken please return the broken piece(s) for
coverage. Excluded from this waiver is loss or damage due to theft, disappearance, and
mildewed, burned or torn linen. Examples of damage covered by Damage Waiver include
accidental damage such as chips, cracks, broken china or glassware; stains to linens, damage
to tables or chairs. The damage waiver fee is non-refundable.
- Express Handling
Express Handling is a labor charge added to any week of orders or any orders that need changed within the week prior to event date. This fee is a percentage based on order amount, change amount, or additional labor needed to accommodate the new/changed order.
- Customer Pick Up and Return
Our warehouse and offices are located at 2488 Romig Rd. Akron, OH 44320
Business hours are 9:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday
We are closed on Sundays and holidays.
Customers may pick up and return orders during business hours. Items you are picking up
must fit safely inside your vehicle. You are responsible for loading, unloading and securing the
load in your vehicle; however, at your request, we can assist you. Miller's Party staff will
exercise care when assisting you but cannot be responsible for damage to the vehicle or
personal property that may occur during loading, unloading, or transport.