- All rates quoted are daily rates for ground floor and accessible yard deliveries.
- Set-up and take-down is an additional 20% each way.
- Long term rates available.
- For sanitary reasons, all equipment except linens must be returned clean and in the same containers.
- Minimum order for local delivery is $45.00.
- Local delivery and pick up fee is $45.00.
- Discounts (up to 20%) availabe for customer pick up and return upon customer request.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Terms: To make a reservation a 50% Down Payment of the Total Charges is due.
-The remaining payment is due at least 1 weeks prior to the Delivery Date when quantities and
items are finalized.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations (not including tents) -
- Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to the Delivery Date will be charged half of the rental.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the Delivery Date will be charged 75% of the rental.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the Delivery Date will be charged the full rental. Additional
charges may apply if the order has been loaded and/or in route.
- Cancellation on special order items is not refundable.
- Tent Cancellations
- Tent reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to the Delivery Date will receive a full refund.
- Tent reservations cancelled 29 - 14 days prior to event will be charged half of the tent
- Tent reservations cancelled within 7 days of the Delivery Date will be charged the full rental.
- Damage Waiver
An optional damage waiver is available. For 6.5% of the rental charges, the customer can waive
the risk of accidental damage to rented items (except installed tents, see below). The Damage
Waiver does not cover the cost of missing items or negligent use of the equipment. To make
sure you receive credit for broken or damaged items (if Damage Waiver is elected) please
return the broken items. For example, if a glass is broken please return the broken piece(s) for
coverage. Excluded from this waiver is loss or damage due to theft, disappearance, and
mildewed, burned or torn linen. Examples of damage covered by Damage Waiver include
accidental damage such as chips, cracks, broken china or glassware; stains to linens, damage
to tables or chairs. The damage waiver fee is non-refundable.
- Customer Pick Up and Return
Our warehouse and offices are located at 869 W. Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44314
Business hours are 9:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday, and 9:00AM-1:00PM on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays and holidays.
Customers may pick up and return orders during business hours. Items you are picking up
must fit safely inside your vehicle. You are responsible for loading, unloading and securing the
load in your vehicle; however, at your request, we can assist you. Miller's Party staff will
exercise care when assisting you but cannot be responsible for damage to the vehicle or
personal property that may occur during loading, unloading, or transport.